Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Million Reasons to Smile

I'm pretty sure that I have wanted to be a mom since my second birthday when I got my first cradle and I rocked my little baby doll to sleep for the first time. Now that I am living out my lifelong dream, I couldn't be happier. I have a husband whom I absolutely adore, a beautiful daughter, a sweet cuddly puppy and a house on its way towards becoming my dream home. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to stay home with Joanna every day to teach her new things and watch her grow. For the first time in my life I feel like I am exactly where I am supposed to be doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing. Raising my family. And I couldn't be happier. I truly have a million reasons to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment