Thursday, March 20, 2014

Joanna's First Birthday Cake Smash


Our wonderful friend Amanda from 3buttons Photography took one year old photos of Joanna and as always, she did an amazing job capturing the many sides of little Miss Joanna Michelle. We have way too many pictures for just one post so the cake smash is just part 1! Let's start with a little pre-cake game of peek-a-boo:




Here's the cake! It turned out pretty good for my first ever homemade cake. It definitely didn't taste very good though being that it was completely allergy free! Maybe I'll find a tastier recipe for next year!



Let the fun begin! This is how the progression went.
Hmmm what's this?
Ohhhhh that feels weird!
I don't think I like this!!!
Ok guys, I really don't like this!
Get me out of here!
Well if you insist, I guess I'll give it one more taste...
Hmmm, this is pretty good!
Really good!
This is kinda fun!
YAY! I LOVE this!
Ok, I'm ALL DONE!
Time to clean up my mess Mama!


















 








No comments:

Post a Comment